The SHUKLA Anterior Hip Universal Hip Implant Extraction System is designed for the removal of hip stems using the direct anterior approach during revision surgeries. The system consists of a variety of instrumentation geared towards the universal removal of varying designs of hip stems.
- Strike Plate Frame and Mallet combo makes extraction simple, effective, and fast.
- Extraction force remains inline with the implant. This greatly reduces the side-load of the force, reducing the risk of fractures.
- Ability to remove a universal range of hip stems with a trunnion.
- Femoral Head Punch quickly removes the femoral head component off the hip stem thanks to its unique angle and ergonomic silicone grip.
- Avoids the need to perform an osteotomy.
- Modular T-Handle easily connects to the Strike Plate Frame allowing for controlled extraction no matter the angle.
Product Guide: SHUKLA Anterior Hip (S9HIP-ANT)
Surgical Technique Guide: SHUKLA Anterior Hip (S9HIP-ANT)
Shukla Medical Limited Warranty
Cleaning and Sterilization: Instructions